It is very important that you read and understand these terms and conditions before renting our facility. This User Policy should also be given to the person(s) conducting your event. If multiple vendors are used, each vendor should be given a copy of this policy so that everyone involved in the operation or planning of your event is familiar with the following terms and conditions.
- All vendors must use side or back doors when loading and unloading. DO NOT load or unload through front glass entrance doors
- User shall keep all activities in room rented. Unless the entire facility has been rented, the Commons Area shall be used only to access rented room, restrooms, and kitchen (if kitchen deposit has been paid) Use of areas not rented by User or User’s guest shall be invoiced to User.
- Children shall be supervised at all times and shall remain in area rented. Children shall not be permitted to run and play in Commons Area.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the building
- Banners, overhead signs, and light/sound equipment may not be hung from ceilings or walls without notification and permission of LCC staff
- Furniture and portable walls may be moved by LCC staff only
- Please do not tape or pin any materials to the painted walls. Papers may be taped with transparent or masking tape ONLY to the portable walls. Post-It Paper is allowable
- Adhesive materials may not be used on tables, nor any other device that would pierce the surface or sides of the tables
- No adhesive-backed items may be distributed or used
- Open flames are prohibited except with candles that have holders and are on table coverings
- All hot items must have cork pads under them when placed on tables
- Hay, straw, confetti, rice, birdseed, and glitter are strictly prohibited inside building
- All potted plants must be placed waterproof tarps to protect carpet
- Throwing of rice, seeds, confetti, similar materials in parking lot is prohibited
- User must return facility back in to management in the same condition that it was given. All damages to LCC’ property or equipment shall be the responsibility of the individual/lessee/organization who has rented the facility
- Any items brought in to LCC by lessee or authorized person of lessee must be removed by the conclusion of the usage period. LCC is not responsible for any items left after the rental period has ended.
- Any excessive cleaning as deemed necessary by LCC is subject to an additional clean-up charge
- Animals and pets are not permitted except for seeing eye dogs
- User agrees to abide by all federal, state, county, and/or city alcoholic beverage laws. The user agrees that the event occurring within is private in nature. The consumption of alcoholic beverages must be kept inside the building.
- Helium balloons may not be given out nor permitted without prior consent
- Use, maintenance, and operation of the LCC equipment is restricted to authorized personnel of LCC
- The user/organization is responsible for the conduct of its representatives and members
- User shall not erect or operate any machinery, power equipment, explosive, or flammable substance without prior consent
- Users shall not sell or dispose of, or permit to be sold or disposed of, tickets in excess of the seating capacity or admit a larger number of persons that can safely and freely move about
- No portion of any passageway or exit way shall be locked, blocked, or bolted while the facility is in use
- No activities in violation of federal, state, or local laws shall be permitted on the premises
- User shall obtain all licenses, permits, union and trade organization clearances required by law
- User shall be responsible for and shall bear all costs of insuring that its events or programs comply with the ADA’s accessibility requirements
- No parking in fire lanes, service roads, loading dock area, or any other location posted “No Parking”
- When kitchen is used, it shall be left exactly the way it was found, which includes sweeping, mopping, and cleaning counter tops. If there is excessive food to dispose of it should be taken to the dumpster at the end of the loading dock. All trash must be put in dumpsters at the end of the ramp in the rear of the building. Additional cleaning fees will be charged to the Lessee as deemed reasonable and necessary.
- User shall not use any oil fog machines
- The use of flash powder, explosives, lasers, or other hazardous devices, along with scenery properties and costumes, must be in compliance with all applicable fire and safety regulations
- All drapes, curtains, table coverings, skirts, carpet, or other materials used in exhibits must be flame retardant
- The user, group, or organization shall not sell or serve food, beverage, concessions, novelties, recordings, programs or other items without prior written consent
- Photographing, recording, filming, videotaping, or broadcasting is subject to approval of the performer, performing organization, presented, and LCC management
- Fire fighting and emergency equipment may not be hidden or obstructed
- The use, display, or storage of flammable liquids, including LPG gas, is prohibited except as provided by local and state regulations
- Internal combustion equipment and motor vehicles may be displayed with prior written approval and under the following conditions: fuel tanks must be locked or sealed, electrical power supply must be disconnected, keys must be removed from ignition, fuel supply limited to installation and removal, and motor vehicles must be displayed on approved carpet covering
- Inclement weather weather does not constitute a refund of any portion of the rental fee
- When the event is a party, reception, or concert and has music for listening, dancing, or a disc jockey, the entire facility must be rented
- Reservation is for a 10 hour block of time. Any time over 10 hours will be billed for at a rate of $35.00. Fifteen minutes over constitutes the next hour.